The P8H61-M LE Rev. 3.0 Motherboard from ASUS is a uATX form factor motherboard for the Intel Socket 1155 for 2nd Generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 processors. It includes a LGA1155 package with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (2 DIMMs) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes.
The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications.
With its fast user-friendly interface, the ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive ASUS features into one simple to use software package. This all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities. It allows you to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings.
- LGA1155 Socket for Intel 2nd Generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 Processors
- This motherboard supports the Intel second generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 processors in LGA1155 package with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (2 DIMMs) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel second generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world
- Intel H61 (B3) Express Chipset
- The Intel H61 (B3) Express chipset is the latest single-chipset design to support the new 1155 socket Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 2nd generation processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability
- Dual-Channel DDR3 1333 / 1066MHz Support
- The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance
- Anti-Surge Protection
This feature detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
1. Real-time over voltage detection.
2. Active protection against potential damage to your motherboards and systems
- Tap into the world's first real time PC power saving engine through a simple onboard switch or AI Suite II utility. Get total system power savings by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity
- AI Suite II
- With its fast user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive ASUS features into one simple to use software package. It allows you to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities
- Feel the adrenaline rush of real-time OC - now a reality with the ASUS TurboV. This easy OC tool allows you to overclock without exiting or rebooting the OS; and its user-friendly interface makes overclock with just a few clicks away. Moreover, the ASUS OC profiles in TurboV provides the best O.C. settings in different scenarios
- GPU Boost
- GPU Boost overclocks the integrated GPU in real time for the best graphics performance. User-friendly UI facilitates flexible frequency and voltage adjustments. Its ability to deliver multiple overclocking profiles also provides rapid and stable system level upgrades
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)
Exclusive to ASUS motherboards, its UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) is the first ever mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface designed with dual selectable modes. It delivers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. Users can easily navigate the UEFI BIOS with the smoothness of their operating system. Quick and simple overclocking and setup sharing is facilitated by the F12 hotkey BIOS snapshot feature. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the advanced mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information.
EZ Mode: Gives easy access to selectable, optimized system modes, clear system info display and drag and drop boot prioritizing.
Advanced Mode - for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand intricate system settings
- Supports Hard Drives over 2.2TB
- ASUS UEFI BIOS natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions
- ErP Ready
- The motherboard is European Union´s Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, and ErP requires products to meet certain energy efficiency requirements in regards to energy consumptions. This is in line with ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and energy-efficient products through product design and innovation to reduce carbon footprint of the product and thus mitigate environmental impacts
- Special Features
- ASUS Exclusive Features
AI Suite II
ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
- ASUS EZ DIY
ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
ASUS EZ flash 2
ASUS MyLogo 2