The HDP DJ-ADVANCED G501 Headphones by Hercules are a pair of closed-back circumaural headphones that feature 50mm drivers and a frequency response range of 10Hz - 25kHz.
Their design is distinguished by the matte black finish and green detailing on top of the ear-cups and headband. The headphones have a wide adjustable headband that fits over the head for extended wear. The closed back ear-cups have leather cushioned ear-pads that form a barrier over the ear. The ear-pads cover the ear for audio isolation and seal the ear to prevent sound leakage. Both ear-cups pivot from three different axes; they rotate 180 degrees and twist horizontally 90 degrees so that you can swivel them for single-ear monitoring.
The ambidextrous coiled cable can detach and be connected to the left or right ear-cup. A 1/4" gold plated adapter is also included which screws on to the 1/8" connector at the end of the cable. This adapter allows you to connect to audio devices that have a 1/4” plug: such as mixers, controllers, amps and more.
- Frequency Range from 10Hz to 25kHz
- Wide frequency response for accurate sound reproduction.
- 50mm Drivers
- For a deeper bass response.
- Ear-Cups that Swivel
- Preview your mix with one ear or fold the headphones for convenient storage and transportation.
- Detachable Coiled Cable
- Single-wire coiled cable plug connects to either the left or right ear-cup. The cable is coiled to minimize tangles, and being detachable, it can be replaced if damaged.
- 1/4" Gold Plated Adapter
- Screws on to the 1/8" connector at the end of the cable.