The HDP DJ-Pro M1001 Headphones by Hercules are a pair of closed-back circumaural headphones that feature 50mm drivers and a frequency response range of 5Hz-30kHz.
Their design is distinguished by the matte black finish and blue detailing on top of the ear-cups and headband. For extended wear the headphones have a wide adjustable headband. The closed back ear-cups have leather cushioned ear-pads that form a barrier over the ear. The ear-pads cover the ear for audio isolation and seal the ear to prevent sound leakage. Both ear-cups pivot from three different axes; they rotate 180 degrees and twist horizontally 90 degrees so that you can swivel them for single ear-cup monitoring.
In addition, the headphones fold flat so you can store them in the provided carry bag. The ambidextrous coiled cable can detach and be connected to the left or right ear-cup. A 1/4" gold plated adapter is also included which screws on to the 1/8" connector at the end of the cable. This adapter allows you to connect to audio devices that have a 1/4” plug: such as mixers, controllers, amps and more.
- Frequency Range from 5Hz to 30kHz
- Wide frequency response for detailed listening.
- 50mm Drivers
- For a deeper bass response.
- Closed Back Ear Cups
- Prevents sound from bleeding out and blocks ambient noise.
- Ear-Cups that Swivel
- Rotate for one-ear monitoring and fold for storage.
- Adjustable Headband
- Extends or contracts to better fit the listener's head.
- Ambidextrous Cable Plug
- Single-wire coiled cable plug connects to either the left or right ear-cup. The cable is coiled to minimize tangles and being detachable, it can be replaced if damaged.
- Carry Bag for Travel
- For protection during transportation.
- 1/4" Gold Plated Adapter
- Screws on to the 1/8" connector at the end of the cable for connection to audio devices such as mixers, controllers and amps.