The Xcenior 41 Shoulder Bag from Vanguard is for dedicated travelers who need a strong bag with a very large capacity. This bag was tailor made to bring your photo gear along in safety and convenience. It's rated to hold your two pro DSLRs with grip attached, 6-8 lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8), flash, support accessories such as batteries, media cards, cables, adapters and a 15" laptop plus a tripod.
The Xcenior 41 is made from a molded, semi-solid tough 1680 polyester on the outside and soft 150D polyester and velvet on the inside so your gear will always remain unscratched nestled within its padded, movable dividers. The multi-layered interior holds your gear securely in place using hook-and-loop fastened dividers that permit you to configure the the bag to suit your equipment needs. It will even hold your tripod by securing it the outside using the two supplied straps. You can also attach optional pouches and lens cases to the side to expand the capacity of the bag even more. A front zippered pocket is for small items such as pens, cleaning cloths or a cell phone. Another side zippered pocket is also provided for lens caps and similar sized items.
Three secure points on the top part of the bag provide firm closure using zippers and buckles. There's a removable accessory pouch and a memory card sleeve that will make sure you always know where your cards are. You can carry the Xcenior 41 by its anti-slip shoulder strap or top, T-shaped grab handle. Weight distribution is excellent. For foul weather, Vanguard provides a handy rain cover. The bag is backed by Vanguard's limited lifetime warranty.
- Holds 2 pro DSLRs, 6-8 lenses, flash; holds a 300mm f/2.8 lens
- Holds a laptop up to 15" (38.1 cm) in its own padded sleeve
- Three secure points on the upper part of the bag for closure
- Anti-slip shoulder strap; top carry handle
- Removable accessory pouch and memory sleeve
- Anti-scratch, moisture-resistant fabric on the bottom
- Rugged buckles, zippers and straps
- Holds a tripod on the front or side
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 50.7" (128.8 cm)