The Switronix Recon Wireless ULTRA 3-Stud Mount is a transmitter and receiver set that wirelessly transfers HD video, along with embedded sound, just over 160 feet from a camera to a field monitor. The data is transferred uncompressed and with a latency of less than a millisecond, allowing real-time monitoring in high quality. Whatever is being shot can be viewed as its being captured. The transmitted data is encrypted for safety.
Power is by a 3-stud battery or by DC input via a 4-pin XLR connector. If you have both a battery and a power supply connected, a back-up power failure function will switch to the battery if the power supply is accidentally disconnected. The batteries and power supply are not included. Adding further reliability, a 5.1 - 5.9GHz frequency rate automatically adjusts frequencies in case of interference with another RF system, and an external antenna further supports a stable connection.
The Recon Ultra is equipped with HDMI and SDI inputs and outputs and with a built-in HDMI to HD-SDI converter. The quality of data supported is fully uncompressed 1080 true cinema video with embedded sound. Also, the Recon automatically detects and supports both PAL and NTSC.
- Real-Time Wireless Video Transmission
- A transmitter and receiver set for live previewing
- 160 ft real-time transmission from camera to monitor
- Transfers uncompressed HD video with embedded sound
- Switches to battery if power supply is accidentally disconnected
- Adjusts frequencies in case of interference with another RF system
- Features HDMI and SDI ins and outs and an HDMI to HD-SDI converter