The 8x42 KASPA Binocular from Weaver is a solid, full feature optic with a comfortable, middle-of-the-road 8x magnification with a 42mm objective. That makes it an all around scope fit for duty for hunting, bird watching, ball games, sporting events or just about any activity that calls for stable dependability. The open hinge design contributes to a lighter binocular and the ergonomic comfort grip furnishes a secure hold. The roof prism engineered, fully multi-coated optics, ensure high quality viewing with crisp, contrasted subjects. Dioptric correction and twist-out eyecups assure comfortable customized use. This binocular covers all the bases.
- Roof-prism system for a sleek design and compact housing
- Fully multicoated layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Scratch-resistant objectives and oculars
- AOV of 6.2°, AAOV of 49.5°
- Comfortable 19.5mm eye relief
- Twist-up eyecups afford comfortable viewing with or without sunglasses or eyeglasses
- Rubber-armored finish that's resistant to shock, fog, and water