It seems the entire line of Vivitek projectors are loaded with features and their total cost of ownership makes them a valuable presentation device for any market, especially education. The D940VX DLP Education Projector is created from the ground up using DLP technology, which offers a longer life span and improved reliability.
The projector combines BrilliantColor technology along with 4000 lumens and a 2400:1 contrast ratio to make the images it displays clear and precise. It offers a cost-efficient lamp system, and one of the best features of this device is that it can project large images from a short distance.
The D940VX has a 3W speaker, loud enough for an average classroom or business meeting room. This eliminates the need for a separate speaker system. The D940VX is one of those projectors with a plethora of built-in security features. It includes a Kensington security lock, which is built into the projector to prevent theft or any other unauthorized removal of the projector.
Lastly, connectivity options include one HDMI, two VGA inputs, one composite video and an S-video port.
- The beamer offers a top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- The unit shines 4000 lumens bright, and with a 2400:1 contrast ratio, images are crisp and vivid
- Connectivity options include one HDMI, two VGA inputs, one composite video and an S-video port
- Vivitek's D940VX provides a RJ-45 / RS-232c connectivity for integration and system administration
- Closed captioning is a staple feature in the D940VX
- Security features like the keypad lock prevent accidental system adjustments