The 1080p (1920 x 1080) Vivitek D8300EST Large Venue Projector, with its 6500 lumens of brightness and 3000:1 contrast ratio has the projection power for a medium to large size room. What is special about this projector is that even if the lights are left on, so viewers can take notes, they will have no problem seeing the screen vividly.
If you take your D8300EST overseas, it'll be right at home. In addition to NTSC it can handle many variations of the PAL and SECAM video signal standards. Plus its universal power supply can handle power from 100 to 240 volts. Add in compatibility with Macintosh and PC video standards and you have a projector that would be welcome in classrooms and boardrooms.
The D8300EST is comprised of Texas Instrument's DLP chips, which are regarded by many as the best projector panels available. They produce beautiful life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced, saving you time and money over other designs.
Lastly, add a slew of input / output options like two HDMI v1.3 ports, one BNC, one VGA-in, one S-video, one composite video, one component video, one RS-232c for one-touch automation, two 12V triggers and a wired remote mini-jack, and you will never have connectivity issues.
- The beamer provides full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Advanced image processing from Gennum is a feature only found in the D8300EST
- The beamer includes a built-in 1.3x zoom with a manual lens shift (±120% vertical and ±30% horizontal)
- Connectivity options include two HDMI v1.3 ports, one BNC, one VGA-in, one S-video, one composite video, one component video, one RS-232c for one-touch automation, two 12V triggers for simple screen / projector automation functionality and a wired remote mini-jack
- The D8300EST is a large venue projector for crossover use