The Vivitek D8300ST Short Zoom Large Venue Projector has everything required to display bright, full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) images in less than ideal ambient light conditions like classrooms, boardrooms or convention centers. With a short zoom lens (1.56 to 1.86:1), the D8300ST creates a superior picture for large venue environments.
The short zoom lens is built for venues where the throw distance needs to be short, while still producing a large image. It features a focus and manual zoom, with a zoom ratio of 1.19:1. It also has vertical ±120% and ±30% horizontal lens shift for moving the image up or down and left or right, which increases flexibility when installing your projector.
With its 6500 lumens of brightness and 3000:1 contrast ratio, the D8300ST has the projection power for any scenario. What is so special about this projector is that even if the lights are left on, viewers will have no problem seeing the screen vividly.
The D8300ST can handle many variations of PAL and SECAM video signal standards, making it a travel companion to most countries. Its universal power supply can handle power from 100 to 240 volts. Add in compatibility with Macintosh and PC video standards, and you have a projector that would be a welcome addition in any classroom and boardroom.
The D8300ST is comprised of Texas Instrument's DLP chip technology, which is known for producing beautiful life-like images even in the harshest conditions. Plus the D8300ST doesn't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced, saving you time and money over other designs. It also features a video processor from Gennum, and with Gennum's advanced image processing algorithms incorporated into each integrated circuit, the projector provides outstanding image quality.
The unit's wide connectivity includes two HDMI v1.3 ports, one BNC, one VGA-in, one S-video, one composite video, one component video, one RS-232c for one-touch automation, two 12V triggers and a wired remote mini-jack.
- The short zoom lens features a focus and manual zoom, with a zoom ratio of 1.19:1. It also has vertical ±120% and ±30% horizontal lens shift for moving the image up or down and left or right, which increases flexibility when installing your projector
- The beamer includes a built-in 1.3x zoom with a manual lens shift (±120% vertical and ±30% horizontal)
- The beamer provides full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution for superior picture quality in large venue environments
- Advanced image processing from Gennum is a feature only found in the D8300ST. Gennum is one of the most advanced single-chip image processors available today delivering crisp, natural looking, artifact-free images on displays of any size. Advanced image processing algorithms incorporated into each integrated circuit ensures outstanding image quality for the consumer display, television and video projection markets
- Comprised of Texas Instrument's DLP chips, which are regarded by many as the best projector panels available, the projector produces beautiful life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room
- In addition to NTSC it can handle many variations of the PAL and SECAM video signal standards
- Connectivity options include two HDMI v1.3 ports, one BNC, one VGA-in, one S-video, one composite video, one component video, one RS-232c for one-touch automation, two 12V triggers for simple screen / projector automation functionality and a wired remote mini-jack
- With 6500 lumens of brightness and a 3000:1 contrast ratio, the D8300ST has the projection power for a medium to large size room