The days of bulky, large, complicated projectors are long behind us. Today, the beamers in the mainstream are easy-to-use, compact and quite small. Vivitek is one company who is creating a swarm of those projectors capable of fitting into any teaching environment. The D859 DLP Education Projector is a DLP projector that supports an amazing 3000:1 contrast ratio and shines bright at 3600 ANSI lumens. The D859 delivers bright, superb digital images with full color saturation. Intended for high-impact multimedia presentations in education environments, the Vivitek D859 is unmatched in performance and function.
It includes a Kensington lock as part of an anti-theft system, which is a small, metal-reinforced hole found on Vivitek video projectors. It is used for attaching a lock-and-cable apparatus, in particular those from Kensington. The D859 offers a 10W mono speaker system for clear, concise sound.
Weighing in at only 6 lb. (2.7kg), the D859 is the true road warrior. Take it from class to class for showcasing any presentation you need to.
- The unit shines 3600 lumens bright, and with a 3000:1 contrast ratio, images are crisp and vivid
- The unit is 3D ready via the DLP Link
- The beamer provides high efficiency lamps that last up to 4000 hours (in economy mode)
- The D859 includes a VGA-out to display images on a secondary monitor
- Security features like the keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- Vivitek's D859 provides a RJ-45 / RS-232c connectivity for integration and system administration
- The beamer offers a top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Included in the projector is a built-in 10W speaker
- The D859 offers enhanced color and display adjustments