The Giottos GTL9242B-S2 Tripod With MH7503-630 Ballhead is a compact 3-section aluminum model paired with a ballhead. With 22mm segments, the GTL9242B-S2 is made for use with consumer-class SLR cameras using lenses up to short telephoto focal lengths. The GTL9242B-S2 has a reversible non-twist center column with a safety lock, neoprene padded upper segment on one leg, four bubble levels, and flip-lock levers which can be attended to in the field if needed. There are three different leg angle positions, and ribber-tipped non-twist legs.
The MH 7503-630 ballhead has a single lock lever and double action safety quick release. All together, this affordable tripod/head combination supports up to 6.6 lb, weighs just 2.6 lb and collapses to 23.3" (59.2 cm), so it can comfortably live on the outside of a backpack.
- 22mm-diameter legs with non-twist design and neoprene on one leg
- Reversible, non-twist center column with safety lock
- 3-position leg angles
- Quick-lever leg locks
- Single-lever ballhead lock
- Calibrated ballhead pan base
- MH630 double action lever-lock quick release
- Four bubble levels
- Spring-loaded retracting video/centering pin
- Metal quick release system with rubber padding
- Rubber-tipped non-twist legs
- Screw-in hook for optional tripod shoulder strap