The SC-HTB550 Home Theater System Sound Bar with Subwoofer from Panasonic delivers true 2.1-channel sound in a stainless steel mesh finish. The system features a slim soundbar that provides left and right speakers, a wireless subwoofer, and look great next to a flat-panel TV. The soundbar has a woofer 2.5" (6.4 cm) cone type driver and a 1" (2.5 cm) dome tweeter, plus 240W of amplifier power to deliver crisp, clear audio with a wide frequency response.
The system also features a wireless subwoofer with a 6.5" (16.5 cm) down-firing driver. The audio signal is wirelessly transmitted from the main unit to the subwoofer, eliminating troublesome wiring and restrictions on where the subwoofer can be placed for complete layout freedom. Music archived on your smartphone or PC can be played back via Bluetooth. Enjoy crystal clear sound with no worry about music signal interference from obstructions.
Other features of the system include 3D audio / video processing and dual HDMI input connections for convenient hookup.
- Anti-Jitter Digital Amplifier
- Based on the phenomenal MASH noise shaping technology used for many years in Panasonic products, the anti-jitter digital amplifier markedly reduces jitter and distortion that can affect audio clarity, producing pure brilliant sound. The result is high quality sound with a full surround effect that rivals that of a real home theater
- Multi-Positional Speakers
- This speaker can be split into two by removing the connecting hardware in the center. Then you have four great installation options to suit your room. Try a horizontal or vertical speaker layout and have them free standing or wall mounted
- Wireless Subwoofer
- The audio signal is wirelessly transmitted from the main unit to the subwoofer, eliminating troublesome wiring and restrictions on where the subwoofer can be placed for complete layout freedom
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Music archived on your smartphone or PC can be played back via Bluetooth. Enjoy crystal clear sound with no worry about music signal interference from obstructions
- Clear-Mode Dialog and Dialog Level Control
- By expanding the sound field in the upper front area of the TV screen, clear-mode dialog gives the sound greater depth. It also makes voices sound like they're coming from the center of the screen. Dialog volume is adjustable to four levels. This function is great for when dialog is drowned out by the surround sound and is difficult to hear
- Additional Features
Nanosized bamboo cone speaker (Woofer)
Up to 7.1ch linear PCM input via HDMI
Easy to use
Auto gain control
ARC (Audio Return Channel)
VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 5)
Auto lip synchronization function