The Targus USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Dual Video Docking Station With Power provides a single docking solution for your laptop with video, audio, peripheral, power, and security support so you can easily turn your laptop into a powerful workstation with 1 simple connection. The station is compatible with monitors that have up to a 2048x1152 resolution (beyond HD) and supports dual-monitor setups thanks to its dual video ports that support VGA, DVI, and HDMI connectivity. Additionally, the docking station features audio in & out ports for connecting external speakers.
The docking station can power laptops up to 90 W and comes with 9 interchangeable power tips (Power Tip A, D, F, H, L, P, Q, R, T). The power tips are easy to swap and are conveniently stored in the docking station itself, making them easily accessible at all times. The chart printed on the inside cover takes the guesswork out of determining which tip to use for your laptop.
Also included in the docking station is a security lock slot so you can easily attach a security lock to keep it safe in public areas. Additionally, the station includes 6 USB ports, including 2 high-speed USB 3.0 ports so you can keep peripherals such as a printer, external hard drive, mouse, keyboard, webcam, or media player connected at all times.
Please note that some compatible laptops may require the purchase of an additional tip.
- The docking station supports 2048 x 1152 resolution, providing beyond HD video and graphics
- AC adapter includes 9 charging tips for compatibility with most 90 W PC laptops. The power tips are conveniently stored inside the dock for quick and easy access. Compatible brands include Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM/Lenovo, LG, MSI, Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, & VGA displays
- Dual video ports for 2-monitor workstations
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio in/out ports
- Built-in security lock slot keeps your computer safe when connected to the docking station
- Long 3-foot USB 3.0 cable makes it easy to connect
- Dual high-powered USB ports for extra power
- Stays on when the PC is disconnected