The SC-HTB350 Home Theater System Sound Bar with Subwoofer from Panasonic is a 2.1 channel soundbar system that delivers 240W of room-filling audio from a sleek minimalist form factor. The uniquely constructed soundbar can be mounted on a tabletop or wall under your TV or broken down into a left and right speaker system that can be wall or stand mounted. The subwoofer offers similar flexibility in positioning thanks to wireless technology. Another convenient feature is Panasonic's Clear-mode Dialog with Dialog Level Control. This function allows you to boost the voice channel to balance it with programming with high background noise such as action movies. Last but not least, Bluetooth wireless technology allows you to stream music stored on your PC or smartphone to your SC-HTB350.
- Anti-Jitter Digital Amplifier
- Based on the phenomenal MASH noise shaping technology used for many years in Panasonic products, the anti-jitter digital amplifier markedly reduces jitter and distortion that can affect audio clarity, producing pure brilliant sound. The result is high quality sound with a full surround effect that rivals that of a real home theater.
- Multi-Position Speakers
- The soundbar can be split into two by removing the connecting hardware in the center. Then you have four great installation options to suit your room. Try a horizontal or vertical speaker layout; have them free standing or wall mounted.
- Wireless Subwoofer
- The audio signal is wirelessly transmitted from the main unit to the down-firing subwoofer, eliminating troublesome wiring and restrictions on where the subwoofer can be placed for complete layout freedom.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Music archived on your smartphone or PC can be played back via Bluetooth. Enjoy crystal clear sound with no worry about music signal interference from obstructions.
- Clear-Mode Dialog and Dialog Level Control
- By expanding the sound field in the upper front area of the TV screen, Clear-mode Dialog gives the sound greater depth. It also makes voices sound like they're coming from the center of the screen. Dialogue volume is adjustable in four levels. This function is great for programming with high ambient or background noise that would otherwise overwhelm the voice channel.
- Additional Features
Nano-sized bamboo cone speaker (woofer)
Auto gain control
ARC (Audio Return Channel)
Viera Link control options
Auto lip synchronization function