The two-channel Panasonic SC-HTE1 Amplifier Speaker System consists of two 20W speakers and power amplifier. Combined they deliver excellent voice clarity when watching the news, sports or TV shows. But, they also sound great when listening to a music source. The speakers can rest either horizontally, vertically or they can be wall mounted. And, the amp quickly connects to your TV via your TV's earphone jack.
Other features include a smart remote control function that allows you to control the system volume while you adjust the TV volume. Plus, there's also an Auto Power function that automatically turns the system on when a signal is detected and turns it off after five minutes with no signal. You can also use the speaker system with MP3 players, iPods, tablets, computers, etc.
- Complete system installation by connecting the amp to the earphone jack on your TV
- You can use the audio input jack to connect iPods, smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, gaming consoles and computers
- Voice clarity technology improves the sound quality when listening to the news, sports or TV shows
- Set the system to Auto Power and it will automatically turn on when a signal is input and after five minutes of no signal it turns off
- If the system detects earphones, it will automatically turn off when set to Auto Power mode
- If you adjust the TV volume, the volume on the system will change as well
- Set your speakers and amp up either vertically or horizontally (speakers can be wall mounted as well)