The show must go on -- in your living room, of course. The DMP-BDT320 Blu-ray Disc Player from Panasonic is a full-featured entertainer, and in addition to playback for 3D Blu-ray discs includes networked features to turn your space into a virtual hub for multimedia content.
Once you connect it to your home network, you can stream movies and TV shows from Netflix, create personalized Internet radio stations with Pandora, or check the local weather using Accuweather. These are just a few of the supported services. With built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can connect directly without needing to purchase an external adapter.
With Adaptive Chroma Processing, exceptional imagery is ensured. It can even convert 2D content from VIERA Connect to 3D. Additional benefits include smartphone remote control capability, a touchpad remote control, support for FLAC files, compatibility with other DLNA devices, and ultra-fast booting and loading. For unmatched performance and features, look no further than the DMP-BD320.
- Full HD 3D... For Full Immersion!
- You've probably seen a couple of 3D movies in the theater by now, so you're familiar with the wraparound, realistic images that almost seem to leap off the screen to put you right into the action. With support for full HD 1080p resolution and playback for 3D Blu-ray discs, the DMP-BD320 can make this advanced, immersive entertainment a reality in your own living room
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- This disc player can be connected to your home network directly, without the need for an external adapter. This allows you to take advantage of its many networked features
- 2D to 3D for VIERA Connect
- This disc player is able to convert 2D images from VIERA Connect, DVDs and Blu-ray discs into 3D with natural depth perception
- Smart VIERA
Panasonic's IPTV platform gives you access to a dizzying array of entertainment, social networking, health and fitness, sports and news sites such as:
Skype, Netflix, Amazon VOD, You Tube, Hulu Plus, CinemaNow, Vudu, Pandora, Facebook, twitter, Accuweather, AP, Wall Street Journal, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS4, MySpace, Disney Publishing, Flixster and several gaming sites
- Touch Pad & Smartphone Remote
- If you have a smartphone, you can use it as the remote control for your DMP-BDT320. Or you can use the touch pad remote control which offers simple, intuitive operation
- UniPhier Single Chip Signal Processing
- The UniPhier single chip signal processing LSI employs a simplified circuit architecture that eliminates unnecessary wiring for reduced noise on the picture and sound signal. The UniPhier chip produces high clarity sound and turns off the analog video circuit when not needed to minimize interference to the other circuits
- Adaptive Chroma Processing
- This image processing technology precisely processes the video signal of each pixel in vertical and horizontal directions, resulting in a 50% increase in vertical color data processing as compared to 2010 Panasonic Blu-ray models
- FLAC Compatibility
- This disc player is compatible with the lossless audio format FLAC, which is similar to MP3 but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in sound quality
- Multi-User Mode
- Four users can be registered, and each can record individual favorite settings. You can also select a personal icon from 16 pre-installed images, or photos from an external source. Or, you can customize the home screen with any image you choose
- DLNA Function
- You can easily share content over your home network with other DLNA-compatible products, like your PC or laptop
- Smart Eco Sensor
- This detects your movement and switches to the quick start mode (boot time approximately half a second) automatically. When you're within 16 feet of the player it's in Eco mode, using about 0.1 watts. When motion is detected within 16 feet of the player
- Slot-in Drive
- This eliminates the chances that you'll inadvertently insert a second disc
- VIERA Link
- VIERA Link interlinks the operation of a variety of AV devices, so you can operate them all using only the VIERA remote control. Simply connect the compatible devices to each other via HDMI cables and you're good to go
- Slim, Stylish Design
- The new slim design cuts down on packaging, which saves paper and allows more players to be placed on a pallet; that means less trucks and fuel used