The K-Array Low Profile Variable Beam Speaker features an ultra-slim profile, substantial output capability, and smooth frequency response over the full vocal range. It has the capability to switch-select the horizontal coverage pattern and to vary the vertical coverage through DSP control. The KJ50vb Speaker is specifically designed to work with the KA7-7 4-channel power amplifier.
The KA7-7 provides discrete preset DSP control settings for speaker protection, equalization, vertical beam width, and steering capabilities. This speaker system is capable of operating with other power amplifiers and DSP control systems.
Horizontal coverage can be selected using the 4 x switches located on the back of the speaker cabinet. These can be set for Spot 10° or Flood 100°. The switches can be safely activated while the speaker is receiving signal. (Please note the Safety Warning regarding hearing damage). The Combined Mode allows you to select a combination of Near and Far Field Coverage.
Vertical coverage is controlled by DSP settings in the KA7-7 Amplifier from 70° wide to 10° narrow. In Narrow mode, the vertical focus can be adjusted by +/- 15°.
A ceiling line array configuration is an application of the Low Profile Variable Beam Speaker. Because of its very thin profile, this speaker is suitable for low-ceiling venues. The vertical steering capability means that the speaker does not need to be located directly overhead but can be positioned off the stage or dance floor.
The horizontal line array configuration is another application of the Low Profile Variable Beam Speaker. Up to 4 speakers can be driven and controlled by a single KA7-7 Amplifier. The cabinets should be positioned together and switched to the horizontal spot position.
- Selectable horizontal coverage
- Variable vertical coverage from external DSP control
- +/- 15° focus area
- Multiple 2.00" (5.08cm) long excursion full-range drivers
- Smooth frequency response
- Electronically protected
- High dynamic range capability
- High-quality components for enhanced performance
- Ultra-thin frame for invisible installation
- Available in black or white
- Ultra strong steel shell
- Weatherproof, suitable for outdoor installations- IP54
- Used in TV stage monitoring, live stage monitoring, ceiling PA or monitor installations, permanent installations, under balcony applications, theatrical sound reinforcement, concert halls, clubs, and houses of worship, installed audio-visual systems, cinema surround sound and effects
- Compliant with the applicable CE standards and regulations
- RoHS compliant