This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The MeoPro 4-12x50 BDC Riflescope from Meopta is a versatile durable hunting riflescope designed for all-around targeting in the field and at the range. The 50mm multi-coated objective lens transmits a clear bright image with high contrast, even in low light. An etched bullet drop compensation reticle located in the rear focal plane provides the operator with enhanced range estimation and trajectory compensation at the high end of the magnification range.
The MeoPro riflescope series uses a proprietary Erector System to maintain mechanical resistance within the windage/elevation turrets, ensuring accuracy from one shot to the next, on small and large caliber rifles. A fast focus eyepiece, impact resistant housing, and crisp edge-to-edge image quality equip this riflescope with the features needed to perform in a wide range of shooting conditions.
- MeoBright Optical Coatings
- Ion assisted lens multi-coatings applied to exposed surfaces deliver maximum brightness, clarity, and abrasion resistance.
- MeoTrack II Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- 1/4" MOA (at 100 yd) posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise adjustments with superior repeatability and tracking capability.
- Erector System
- Rugged design provides extra hold for maintaining dead-on zero.
- MeoQuick Eyepiece
- Fast and accurate focusing throughout the entire range of magnification.
- Aluminum Construction
- One piece, ELOX anodized aircraft aluminum 1" main tube is weather sealed, shock resistant, scratch resistant, and non-reflective.