The white KT22CW 2” Point Source Compact Speaker from K-Array is designed for high-quality distributed systems. Housed in a compact aluminum enclosure, this passive loudspeaker is suitable for installations involving space limitations and visibility concerns. It has flexible and easy-to-configure ceiling mounting options. With its ability to effortlessly reproduce both speech and music, it makes an appropriate choice for fixed applications such as theatre, museum displays, restaurants, portable systems for corporate AV presentations, department stores, and in hidden locations such as chancel steps in houses of worship and more.
The KT22CW Point Source Compact Speaker has a proprietary 2” (5.08cm) high efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and is suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107 dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion. All the components are designed in-house at the Florence-based R&D department.
- Performance-to-size ratio
- Single 2.00" (5.08cm) long excursion full range driver
- Wide-range frequency response
- High speech intelligibility and high dynamic range for music applications
- Integrated Speakon connector (option) for mobile or installed application
- Full aluminum ultra strong frame
- Integrated connection points for accessories
- Only 0.95lb (0.43kg) of weight
- Weatherproof, suitable for outdoor installations- IP54
- High-quality distributed systems for paging and music
- Exhibit audio for museum displays
- Space-sensitive fill for theatres
- Compliant with the applicable CE standards and regulations
- RoHS compliant