The white KTL22W 2” Point Source Self-Powered Compact Speaker from K-Array combines sound and light into the same housing. This speaker is suitable for architectural lighting and display light, as well as sound installations, such as background music, paging systems, and program sound applications.
The KTL22W speaker has a solid aluminum chassis with an integral yoke bracket. The K-KTIP accessory (sold separately) allows the fixture to be hung as a pendant, emanating sound and light from the same location, such as over tables in a bar or restaurant. The elegant enclosure is small and lightweight.
This self-powered compact speaker features a black or polished aluminum finish. The speaker component is a single 30W 2" (5.08cm) hi-efficiency neodymium element with an impedance of 32Ω. Up to 18 KTL22W can be parallel wired to a single channel of any of the KA series amplifiers, which assures optimum sound, thanks to the DSP processor with KTL22W speaker specific presets.
The KKS50 or other K-array bass speaker extends the frequency response for full fidelity music reproduction. The lighting component consists of 6 RGB 2.5W LEDs. Additionally, color mix and intensity is programmable via a 4-pin Phoenix connected to the K-CTRL DMX controller. The DMX signal allows you to manage a lighting system from one place, with the facility to change color or strength, and to select from a variety of different programs.
- Enhanced performance-to-size ratio
- Single 2.00" (5.08cm) long excursion full range driver
- Wide-range frequency response
- High speech intelligibility and high dynamic range for music applications
- Full aluminum ultra strong frame
- 6 x 2.5W high efficiency RGB LED
- Remotely controllable by K-CTRL device
- Only 11.64 oz (330g) of weight
- High-quality distributed systems for paging and music
- Integrated connection points for accessories
- Exhibit audio for museum displays
- Space-sensitive fill for theatres
- Architectural light and sound installations
- Compliant with the applicable CE standards and regulations
- RoHS compliant
- Supports EN 60065:1998, EN 55103-1 1997 Emission (1), and EN 55103-2 1997 Immunity (2)