The black KZ10B Ultra Miniaturized Line-Array Element from K-Array is an ultra micro line array designed for discreet use in a variety of situations such as restaurants, bars, museums, and more. The rugged enclosure contains a line array of 4 x 0.50” (1.27cm) long excursion, full range drivers housed in a sleek case built around a super strong chassis. The high efficiency drive units have neodymium magnet structures and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise.
This miniature slim column is a mere 0.7” (1.7cm) deep and delivers true crystal clear audio with an output of 92 dB continuous; remarkable from such a miniscule enclosure. The system delivers long throw and coherent coverage, thereby making it suitable for use in space constrained situations. Up to 4 KZ10 Ultra Miniaturized Line-Array Elements can be integrated to the KKS50 sub bass, extending the frequency range to 35 Hz. The KZ10 Ultra Miniaturized Line-Array Element weighs a mere 3.2 oz (90.0g) and measures 2.2 x 10 x 1.7cm.
- Enhanced performance-to-size ratio
- Multiple 0.50" (1.27cm) long excursion full range drivers
- Wide range frequency response
- Integrated connector
- Full aluminum ultra strong frame
- High dynamic range capability
- Only 3.2oz (90.0g) of weight
- Weatherproof, suitable for outdoor installations- IP54
- Background music systems in restaurants and clubs
- Exhibit audio for museum displays
- Space-sensitive fill for broadcast
- High quality distributed systems for paging and music