As the name implies, the black Piccolo 2.1 Channel High Performance Audio System from K-Array is a nearly invisible audio system that delivers premium sound from a multitude of sources. The system includes two essential design speakers for mid to high frequencies and a subwoofer with a 6" cone and passive radiator for low frequencies.
The system is easy to use, as a single control on top of the amplifier turns the system on/off and sets the volume. Signal inputs connect to balanced XLR and standard RCA connectors, making it well-suited for both professional and home theater applications.
By using the K-Framework PC software that interfaces via USB, you can benefit from an intuitive 10-band equalizer in order to tailor the frequency response to your environment and taste. Additionally, the system affords placement flexibility and comes with everything you'll need for installation. The two mid-high speakers can be mounted on the wall or to a shelf using the mounting accessories and wiring kit that come in the package.
- Powerful Sound System
- This 2.1 channel system outputs a total of 210 watts of audio power
- Essential Design Speakers
- Each contains four 0.5" neodymium cone drivers with 0.5" voice coil to accurately reproduce the mid-high frequency range
- The subwoofer has a 6" neodymium magnet with double 1.5" voice coil and passive radiator handles the low frequencies
- Amplifier With Two Inputs
- Amplifier allows two different kinds of input (RCA and XLR) and volume management
- Wide Frequency Range
- The system is capable of reproducing frequencies between 32 Hz and 18 kHz, and offers a high sensitivity of 92 dB
- K-Framework PC Software
- Interfaces via USB on a Mac or PC and provides an intuitive 10-band equalizer
- Flexible Placement
- Mid-high speakers can be mounted on the wall or to a shelf using included accessories