The 4K reticle configured 3-12x56 MeoStar R1 Riflescope from Meopta combines a fully multicoated 30mm optical path with a nitrogen-filled aerospace aluminum housing to create a close to mid-range zoom optic that is built for reliable low light and weatherproof performance. This scope's one-piece housing is machined from aerospace aluminum and anodized for increased corrosion resistance. Each lens is multicoated with Meopta's proprietary MB5501 anti-reflective coating to maximize light transmission and enhance image contrast throughout the zoom range.
This MeoStar series scope is equipped with a second plane etched 4K reticle that has an illuminated aiming cross and three heavy posts at three, six, nine o'clock. Meopta's RD reticle illumination system includes a dedicated side turret to control the seven brightness levels and intermediate reticle off setting between each level. The RD illuminated reticle is designed to provide a high-contrast aiming point in any lighting condition from daylight to twilight.
Complementing the durable housing and high-transmission optics, the MeoStar 3-12x56 scope features MeoTrack II posi-click windage and elevation turrets that provide tactile and audible feedback that confirms the 1/4 MOA impact point corrections without requiring the observer to take their eye off the field of view. These turrets also employ an improved erector that uses positive resistance to ensure precise adjustments and maintain zero even when subjected to the recoil of heavy caliber rifles.
Further equipping this MeoStar riflescope to withstand regular use for years to come, the exposed surface of the objective and ocular lenses are multicoated with a MeoShield abrasion resistant coating that protects against light scratches and helps moisture roll off the lens surface. The final elements in the MeoStar optical path belong to the MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece, which enables rapid focus adjustment in addition to rendering edge-to-edge sharpness and a comfortable 3.5" eye relief. Each MeoStar 3-12x56 riflescope is assembled in the USA and backed by Meopta's North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- Optical Performance
- 3-12x magnification, 56mm objective
- 30mm main tube diameter
- Fully multicoated optics, MeoBright 5501 anti-reflective coatings
- 3.5" eye relief, 14.8-4.6mm exit pupil, 6.3-2.1° angle of view
- Second plane 4K reticle with illuminated red cross
- Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 50 MOA impact point correction range
- MeoTrack II windage/elevation turrets with tactile feedback
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece with ±3 diopter correction
- RD reticle illumination turret with 7 brightness settings
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof/waterproof housing
- Aerospace aluminum chassis with ELOX anodized hard coat
- MeoShield abrasion resistant multicoating on exposed lens surfaces
- MeoTrack II erector provides positive resistance for maintaining zero
- Matte black finish
- 22.9 oz (649g) weight