The PT-VX400NTU 3LCD Portable Projector from Panasonic is designed for the mobile professional on the go. Its compact design coupled with wireless technology makes the PT-VX400NTU dependable for use in conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms.
The PT-VX400NTU is flexible and powerful enough to thrive in a variety of working conditions. Complete with a lamp and filter design that lasts 5000 hours or better, the PT-VX400NTU gives you high reliability and hassle-free maintenance.
The PT-VX400NTU enjoys multiple input terminals, which enhance flexibility. For network connection, the PT-VX400NTU has a RS-232 and a RJ-45 terminal. The RS-232 jack even has an emulation feature that lets you replace an existing Panasonic projector on your network, without changing the control settings.
With a brightness of 4000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 2000:1, users can expect superb performance, and that is exactly what they will get.
- A Full 4000 Lumens of Brightness and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- A remarkable 4000 lumens of brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio have been achieved in a compact, easy-to-carry body, weighing only 7.9 lb. (3.6kg) or less
- A Maximum 5000 Hour Lamp Replacement Cycle and 6000 Hour Air Filter Replacement Cycle
- These handy portables offer a lamp replacement cycle of up to 5000 hours for extended, maintenance free use. Three layered air filters, in which each layer contains a different mesh size, are installed in two parts of the body. Increasing the filters' surface area made it possible to achieve a replacement cycle of up to 6000 hours. This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact
- Quiet 29 dB Design Does Not Interrupt Meetings or Classes
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to 29 dB, so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable. This helps the audience to keep their attention on the speech when someone is giving a presentation or on the screen images during quiet scenes
- Intelligent Lamp Control System Reduces Power Consumption
- When the lamp power is set to auto, the intelligent lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with the brightness of the projected image and reduces it by up to 70%. It also combines with color shift correction, which corrects the shift in the color balance that occurs when the lamp output drops. As a result, power consumption is effectively reduced while excellent color reproduction is maintained
- Displaying the Total Amount of Reduced Power Consumption and CO2 Emission
- When the lamp power is set to Eco1, Eco2 or auto, you can display the total amount of reduced power consumption and decreased CO2 emission compared to when the lamp power is set to normal. It can be shown by day, month or year. Quantitatively checking these reduction amounts helps to increase the awareness of energy saving and the environment
- Environmentally Friendly Standby Power Consumption of Only 0.5W
- When the standby mode is set to eco, the standby power consumption is low at 0.5W. This lowers running costs, and helps to reduce environment impact
- Easy Wireless Projection from Multiple PCs
- The Wireless Manager ME5.5 application provided with the projector allows easy transfer of data from the screen of a personal computer through a wired or wireless LAN connection. It can be used to transfer audio files. When a wireless LAN connection is used, there is no need to connect a VGA cable between the computer and projector; therefore, it allows easy and speedy setup, and a flexible system layout. Screen images from multiple computers can also be projected, and multi-live mode allows the simultaneous projection of up to 16 computers
- Wireless Projection from iPad / iPhone
- The Panasonic wireless projector for iOS application, which is free and available on the app store, allows wireless projection from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. You can send PDF files transferred from a PC via iTunes to the documents folder of this application, and JPEG images saved to the photos folder of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. You can also project websites with the built-in Web browser, and photos taken with the built-in camera iOS devices. Presentations can be done using only the wireless projector and an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Various touch screen operations, such as rotating the direction of the screen, flicking to turn pages, and pinching to zoom in or out, are possible
- USB Display Function for Easy Projection Using a USB Cable
- By installing the Wireless Manager ME5.5 application in a personal computer in advance and connecting the USB ports on the projector and the computer with a USB cable, Wireless Manager ME5.5 will automatically start up and output computer images and sound from the projector. Multi-live mode and other functions can also be used in the same manner as when using a wireless connection
- USB Memory Viewer for Projection without a Personal Computer
- JPEG / BMP image files and text files stored on a USB memory device can be projected by simply inserting the USB memory device into the USB port of the PT-VX400NT. This makes it easy to give presentations without having to use a computer
- 1.6x Zoom Lens Allows Flexible Installation
- When projecting onto a 100" (2.5 m) wide screen, the 1.6x zooms lens lets the PT-VX400NT, for example, support a wide range of projection distances, from 8.2 to 13.5' (2.5 to 4.1 m)
- A Wide Variety of Functions for Easy Setup
Auto input signal search: The auto input signal search function automatically detects the input signal and selects the input channel based on the signal. This function lets you start a presentation without any complicated setup required.
Input guidance function: If the input signal cannot be detected, the input guidance function will display connection instructions on the projector screen, for easy setup.
Real-time keystone correction: With real-time keystone correction, the projector automatically senses if you adjust its angle (in the vertical direction) during operation and instantly makes whatever keystone correction is necessary for optimal viewing.
Color-board and blackboard modes: Color-board and blackboard modes adjust the colors to make high-quality
- Easy Setting Function for Even Easier Setup
When the auto setup button is pressed, a camera inside the projector detects the condition of the projected image. In addition to auto input signal search and auto setup, the projector then makes the following adjustments. This makes setup even easier.
Focus assist: A focusing guide is displayed to help the focus adjustment.
Screen fitting: The projection screen size and horizontal / vertical keystone correction (trapezoidal correction) are automatically adjusted to fit the screen.
Wall color compensation: When projecting onto a colored wall, blackboard, or other similar surface, the white balance is automatically adjusted
- 10W Speakers and a Microphone Input Enables Audio Playback Directly from the Projector
- These portable projectors feature high-output 10W speakers that produce a high sound volume without requiring external speakers. They also feature a microphone input terminal that allows microphone sounds to be output from the projector. These features make presentations even more effective
- HDMI Input Terminal and Abundant Interfaces
- Extensive interfaces include an HDMI input terminal, two sets of computer (RGB) input terminals, a wired LAN terminal, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control. These features support a wide range of system architectures for portable or ceiling-mounted use
- Easy Remote Monitoring and Control over a LAN
- A Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status. In addition, Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (Class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors
- Direct Power Off Function - Unplug the Power Cord Immediately After Use
- The direct power off function keeps the cooling fan turned on even when you unplug the power cord right after use. This lets you put everything away and carry the projector quickly to your next presentation or lecture
- Top-Panel Lamp Replacement Simplifies Maintenance
- The lamp can be reached through the top panel for easy replacement. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its ceiling bracket and greatly simplifies maintenance
- Convenient Carrying Bag
- A carrying bag with a handy shoulder strap comes with the projector. This bag helps protect the projector from impacts
- Ecology Conscious Design
No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet.
Lead-free glass is used for the lens.
Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption.
Standby power consumption of only 0.5W has been achieved.
- Additional Features
Effective theft prevention with the startup logo.
Projector identification system for remote control allocation of up to six projectors.
The wireless mouse function (PT-VX400NT only) enables you to operate a computer's mouse pointer by the projector's wireless remote control.
Built-in closed caption decoder