The Panasonic PT-LZ370U 3LCD Projector is flexible and powerful enough to thrive in a variety of working conditions. With a brightness of 3000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 with Dynamic Iris Pro, the PT-LZ370U uses a single lamp and efficient focusing reflector to minimize consumption to only 350W.
The PT-LZ370U enjoys multiple input terminals, which enhance flexibility. There are two HDMI, one RCA and one S-video input. For network connections, the PT-LZ370U has an RS-232 and RJ-45 terminal. The PT-LZ370U includes a Web browser control for LAN operation. Through this connection, administrators can control and monitor multiple projectors at the same time. Any errors that occur at each projector are emailed back to the administrator's computer.
When installing the PT-LZ370U, plenty of features aide with proper installation. The horizontal and vertical lens shift will let you accommodate many room sizes and shapes and the zoom increases the chances that your existing ceiling mount will not need to be moved. Daylight View Premium helps with better color perception. It corrects the image quality to project sharp, clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
Whether you're interested in improving your business training or classroom technology, the PT-LZ370U uses a wealth of features and functions to ensure quality video playback and vivid color reproduction.
- Full-HD LCD Panel and Dynamic Iris Pro
- The full HD (1920 x 1080-pixel) LCD panel of the PT-LZ370 produces the meticulous detail of full HD images. With its normally black system, the liquid crystal molecules are vertically aligned when no power is applied, to dramatically reduce unwanted light. The Dynamic Iris Pro also adjusts the brightness of the light source to match the image. The brightness of each scene is analyzed and the lamp power, gamma curve, and iris are adjusted accordingly frame by frame. This achieves a high contrast ratio of 10,000:1, providing a wide dynamic range for added beauty in both dark and bright scenes
- 3000 Lumens of Brightness
- The PT-LZ370 features a high-power 280W UHM lamp. Optimal utilization of this light source achieves a full 3000 lumens of brightness, for sharp, crisp images
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 Gives Natural Clarity to Even the Finest Details
- After a two dimensional analysis of the video signal's frequency in each scene and extracting information on the distribution of the super-high-, high-, medium-, and low-frequency image components, the new circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image portion based on the extracted information. The resulting images have a more natural, lifelike expression than those of previous image processing methods
- Daylight View Premium for Better Color Perception
- This function corrects the image quality to project sharp, clear images even in brightly lit rooms. A luminance sensor measures the ambient brightness, and a real time adjustment function optimizes sharpness and brightness according to the surroundings. This adjustment function also works together with the Detail Clarity Processor 3 to enhance the realism and vividness of projected images. This makes images easier to view and offers high contrast
- Waveform Monitor for Precise Calibration
- When the output level of the source device fluctuates due to the performance of the device or its cable connections, the original black and white levels of the image content cannot be reproduced. With the PT-LZ370, you can view the waveforms on the screen and adjust the settings either automatically or manually as you prefer
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- This imaging mode is similar to DICOM Part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity. It also allows information to be shared by many viewers on a large screen, such as during medical conferences or training courses
- Full 12-Bit Digital Signal Processing Achieves Smooth, Natural Gradation
- The PT-LZ370 handles full 12-bit digital image processing. It faithfully reproduces even subtle hues and brightness variations. The resulting smooth gradation renders natural images with finely detailed nuances
- 2x Zoom Lens and Wide Horizontal / Vertical Lens Shift
- The 2x zoom lens and horizontal / vertical lens shift let you accommodate a wide range of room sizes and shapes. When lights or ventilation holes are located in the ceiling mounting site, you can simply relocate the projector to avoid them. And when replacing existing projectors, this can reduce costs by permitting the use of existing mounting positions and cablings
- Abundant Connection Terminals, Including HDMI
- Interfaces include two sets of HDMI inputs. The serial terminal (RS-232C) has an emulate function that lets you continue using existing control systems when replacing previous Panasonic models. It is also possible to output audio during standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system through the projector
- Easy Remote Monitoring and Control over a LAN
- A Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status. In addition, multi projector monitoring and control software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (Class 1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors
- Crestron RoomView
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices
- Eco Management Functions
- A number of functions are provided to reduce power consumption. They adjust the brightness according to ambient light conditions, and reduce the lamp power when there is no signal input or the projector is in AV mute mode. You can easily set the eco management functions according to operating conditions by using the eco button on the remote control
- Up to 3000 Hours Lamp / Filter Replacement Cycle and Simple Maintenance
- The lamp and air filter both have replacement cycles of up to 3000 hours. This reduces the amount of bothersome maintenance necessary over a long period of time, cuts maintenance costs, and helps to lower the environmental impact. For easy maintenance, you can replace the filter from the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. The filter and lamp are easily replaced even after the PT-LZ370 is installed on the ceiling
- Ecology Conscious Design
Panasonic works from every angle to minimize environmental impact in the product design, production and delivery processes, and in the performance of the product during its life cycle. The PT-LZ370 projector reflects the following ecological considerations:
No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet.
Non-coated cabinet for easy recycling.
Lead free solder is used to mount components to the printed circuit boards.
Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption.
Standby power consumption of only 0.08W.
Eco button on the remote control.
An auto off timer switches the projector to standby mode when no input signal is received for a preset time
- Additional Features
- Scheduling function / Direct power off / 49' (15 m) long range wireless remote control / • Security features (User password, text superimposing and startup logo) / Whiteboard and blackboard modes / AV mute for image and sound muting / Selectable 17 language onscreen menu / Built-in closed caption decoder