The black Large G-CLUB Style Backpack from Gator has been tailor-made for the journeyman DJ who needs a rugged pack in which he can carry his gear in safety and style. This is a durable backpack that will not only hold your Serato-style interface and hard drive but your audio and DJ mixers as well. If you don't carry mixers, the pack will accommodate a projector. There's also a convenient padded laptop compartment so you'll always have access to your files and email.
The pack is made from a combination of a reinforced, breathable exterior 1680-Denier nylon EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) with 420-Denier nylon interior. Zippers with colored handy pull tabs guard the access. An MP3 pocket permits you to always have music at your fingertips since the pocket also features a headphone hole. There's plenty of storage space for cables and adapters.
The pack's material is breathable for maximum comfort while you're making your way crosstown to your next gig. The shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable and supported by a top carry handle for quick grab moments. To top it all off, there's no need to worry about bad weather stopping you from getting out and about. The pack comes with its own rain jacket for sudden changes in the climate. Backed by its limited lifetime warranty, the G-CLUB Large will allow you to get to your gig in comfort and security.
- 1680-Denier nylon EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) reinforced exterior with 420-Denier nylon interior
- Breathable ventilation channel to keep cool while wearing
- Designed for club DJs on the go
- Includes DJ Serato-style interface and external hard drive pockets
- Interior storage for cables with touch fastened cable management
- MP3 storage compartments with grommets for headphones
- Padded backpack straps and carry handle
- Padded laptop pocket
- Pocket with custom fit raincoat for bag
- Section for audio mixer, DJ mixer, or projector
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 48.5"(123.2 cm)