The black 10U, Standard Audio Road Rack with Casters from Gator is a rugged and reliable way to transport your delicate audio equipment. The case is made from strong 9mm plywood - almost a half inch of protection - along with a durable PVC exterior. The inside contains 3.2mm front and rear rails that will secure your gear.
Augmenting this are four fixed 4" casters, two of which are lockable. This makes navigating the case up stage ramps, through parking lots and backstage much easier. The case is made with heavy-duty, commercial grade plated hardware that enhances its overall protective quality. The valance around the case is tongue and groove extruded aluminum. Even the corners are reinforced with a strong ball configuration to guard against incidental bumps and abrasions.
Access to the case is achieved via eight recessed twist butterfly latches that will hold the case securely shut. As for carrying the 62 lb case, you'll have four spring-loaded handles to make it more expeditious. Gator supports the case with its respectable limited lifetime warranty.
- 3.2mm thick front and rear rack rails
- Four fixed, heavy-duty 4" casters (2 of which are locking)
- 9mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Heavy-duty commercial grade plated hardware and reinforced stackable ball corners
- Red recessed twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Tongue and groove extruded aluminum valance
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 67.25" (170.8 cm)