The Pitchblack Poly from Korg is a professional-quality polyphonic pedal tuner for any touring guitarist. Simply strum your guitar and this little guy will show you which strings are in and out of tune all in one glance. Its compact design will sit nicely alongside most standard-size guitar pedals and has a durable die cast aluminum body. Despite its small size, the unit features a large LED meter that ensures visibility on dark stages or even in daylight.The pedal offers four different display modes - Regular, Full Strobe, Half Strobe and Split. Regular mode works the same way as a needle-type tuner, tune the string so the white LED is in the center. Full Strobe mode provides streaming LEDs that stop when you're in tune and Half Strobe mode offers streaming as well but illuminates only the center LED when the pitch is correct. The more out of tune the instrument is, the further apart the LEDs will be. In Split mode, you tune the string until the left and right LEDs converge in the center.
The pedal has a true bypass output, passing the input signal directly to the output jack without having any effect on the signal. This allows you to use the Pitchblack Poly with your other pedals without coloring the effects. The Pitchblack Poly will easily fit into your pedal board system and has a 9V DC cascade output to supply power to other pedals in the chain.
- Provides quick and easy high-precision polyphonic tuning
- Displays the tuning status of all strings at once
- Check the tuning of every string with a single glance
- Ideal for floating tremolo systems
- Flat (5 Semitones), Capo (7 Semitones) and Drop-D tunings are supported
- String Seeker automatically switches the display to the string being tuned
- Four meter modes for the most precise tuning possible
- Automatically detects up to 6-string guitars and basses
- Tone-preserving True Bypass design and die cast aluminum body
- Two-way power for 9V battery or DC operation
- 9V DC cascade power jack allows you to feed power to other effect pedals