The LC-42LE540U 42" AQUOS Smart LED TV from Sharp has innovative features, like its digital still picture display, which enables the processing of images with higher resolution and less jags in diagonal lines. Another advantage of purchasing the LC-42LE540U is its full HD 1080p, which is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and a wider aperture to let more light through, providing the industry's highest contrast level.
The unit is Internet friendly and allows for even more access to various kinds of media with connected TV services. Built-in Wi-Fi gets you connected and you can now instantly stream a wide variety of movies, TV episodes, videos and music from a large selection of entertainment apps including: Netflix, CinemaNow and Vudu. Finally, the LC-42LE540U comes with a full complement of inputs, ensuring that you'll be able to hook up any equipment you have or may get in the future.
Finally, the LC-42LE540U uses 50% less energy than TVs from 2010. The AQUOS LED TV is Energy Star qualified and has earned Energy Star's most efficient rating.
- The Most Popular Apps and Movies on Demand
- Quickly access the most popular apps like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Watch movies on demand with Netflix, Vudu, and CinemaNow. Membership and / or additional fees may apply
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Every AQUOS Smart TV comes with built-in Wi-Fi. No more cable mess and connection hassles
- User Friendly
- With our SmartCentral user interface, easily find the apps and movies you want. Flexible display options for apps can be full screen or on a dock
- So Smart It Can Upgrade Itself
- The software behind the brilliant picture will be automatically updated as improvements and optimizations are developed. It's a no-hassle way to get the best from Sharp
- Internet Capable
- A built-in browser lets you visit all your favorite sites
- AQUOS Advantage Live
- AQUOS Advantage Live is about getting dedicated member support and priority services like next-business-day scheduling and exclusive access to special offerings and promotions. Plus, AQUOS Advantage Live members are eligible for a complimentary loaner (in the event your television goes to the shop), extended support hours, and available live Web chat
- Smart Support Available
- All AQUOS Smart TV owners can take advantage of in-home remote technical support via the Internet. Technical advisors can remotely help you set up your TV by optimizing the picture to fit your tastes and preferences. They can also diagnose issues, should they arise, and provide solutions - right through your TV
- Energy Efficient
- The AQUOS LED TVs use 50% less energy than TVs from 2010. The LED TV is Energy Star qualified and have earned Energy Star's most efficient rating
- Optical Picture Control
- Optical Picture Control (OPC) uses a sensor in front of your TV to detect ambient room light. It can automatically adjust TV brightness for optimum viewing, which can save power
- Energy Efficient Manufacturing
- AQUOS LED TVs require fewer resources to manufacture. The centralized energy management system reduces CO2 emissions by 48,000 tons per year