The ViewCast Osprey 530 Video Capture Card with SimulStream Driver Enhancement Software is a high-performance analog and digital video capture card engineered to interface seamlessly with high-end broadcast gear for performance, flexibility, and reliability. With its combination of analog and SDI digital inputs and its versatile audio input options, it is suited for live or on-demand video capture and live streaming encoding applications, including delivery to mobile devices.
Features such as color space conversion, automatic telecine detection and processing, and automatic optimization for changing motion content make this card ideal for broadcast professionals.
You can take advantage of the card’s features, such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls. Automatically detect and adapt on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates. The card is also ready for your future applications.
With the SimulStream driver enhancement software, you can individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences – all at the same time – live. The SimulStream driver enhancement software, you can individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences – all at the same time – live. With the SimulStream software, the Osprey 530 Video Capture Card empowers you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards – all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
Osprey 530 Analog Video Capture Card
- Low-profile form factor
- Supports global analog standard-definition formats, including NTSC and PAL
- Automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates
- Provides automatic optimization for changing motion content
- Includes logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls
- Captures full-frame video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution for maximum quality
- PCI-X compatible
- Provides audio loop-back output
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, and surveillance
- 64-bit PCI interface
- 32-bit/33 MHz PCI compatible
- 3.3 V PCI 2.3 compliant
- Comes with a low-profile bracket
SimulStream Driver Enhancement Software
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Enables multi-format, multi-bit rate, and multi-resolution streaming, all at the same time
- Complete utilization of multi-core processors
- Maximum solution density for streaming production
- Reduced total hardware costs
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, surveillance