The ViewCast Osprey 460e Video Capture Card is a powerful, professional-grade card capable of capturing and streaming multiple independent video channels, simultaneously. Ideally suited for high-density encoding applications, the card will streamline your workflow as it provides good quality video for your capture and streaming applications.
With its PCIe (PCI Express) architecture, the card is designed to simultaneously capture 4 independent channels of analog composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals and process them independently, minimizing internal PC space requirements. The channel density offered by the card dramatically reduces total system cost by increasing the capture capacity within a single system.
The card's A/V option (sold separately) provides additional video inputs and 4 stereo balanced audio inputs to the rear panel connectors. The optional video inputs include the selection of component or Y/C (S-Video) for each of the 4 channels or 3 additional composite inputs for a total of 16 switchable composite inputs per card.
PC manufacturers have adopted the PCIe bus as the standard for high-throughput internal bus architectures. The card optimizes this architecture and unleashes the power of modern multi-core PC engines with unfettered access to all PC resources. This capability means more power for your demanding streaming applications.
The card lets you take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, and closed-caption extraction and rendering. It automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates.
The card is designed to meet the demands of multiplatform digital media marketplace. You can add the SimulStream software (sold separately) to the Osprey 460e and stream to multiple devices - in various formats, bit rates and resolutions - simultaneously, from a single video source.
- Hardware audio gain control
- Closed-caption extraction
- Cropping and bitmap overlay
- Customized messaging generated upon loss of video signal
- Supports WSS (Wide Screen Signaling) flag for automatic 16 x 9 capture
- Install multiple cards per chassis, or mix-and-match with other Osprey cards
- Works with popular video encoding applications
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Designed for: Broadcasters, Government, Digital signage integrators, OEM systems integrators, and more
- Applications: Webcasting, Live streaming, Podcasting, Mobile TV, Video on Demand, Surveillance