The ViewCast Osprey 440 Video Capture Card comes with the capability to simultaneously capture 4 independent channels of audio and video. It can support global analog standard-definition formats, including NTSC and PAL.
The card is designed for global OEM systems integrator seeking a single-solution deployment strategy. OEM product developers can take advantage of additional composite video, S-Video, and balanced audio inputs which are available on internal connections on the card circuit board. Security or surveillance OEMs can also access internal contact closure inputs and alarm relay outputs for custom applications. And, a versatile Osprey software development kit (SDK) is available for custom software application developers. The card works with popular video capture and encoding applications.
The capture card is a good choice for broadcasters and government agencies. It can be used in a variety of broadcast, commercial, and industrial applications, as well as in mission critical applications.
- Four alarm inputs and 4 dry contact outputs provide one input and output per channel
- Supports 16 switchable video inputs plus 8 audio inputs
- Unique video processing features can be controlled through custom development using the Osprey SDK
- Provides logo bitmap overlay (graphics over the video) with transparency and positioning controls
- Automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to TV frame rates
- Create multiple streams of the same type from each input, separately, with completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, logos, and bit rate
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Applications: Broadcasters, government, webcasting, live streaming, surveillance
- Full-height / half-length board
- 64-bit PCI interface
- 32-bit/33 MHz PCI compatible
- 3.3V PCI 2.3 compliant