The ViewCast Osprey 260e Video Capture Card delivers high-quality streaming performance. It can be utilized across a wide variety of applications – from aerospace to surveillance, Internet TV to webcasting.
This video capture card uses PCIE architecture and unleashes the power of multi-core PC engines with unfettered access to all PC resources. This means more power for your most demanding streaming applications.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion, and closed-caption extraction and rendering. The Osprey 260e Video Capture Card automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates. The video loss detection feature automatically substitutes internally generated NTSC color bars (or other test display) with an optional customized text overlay. The Osprey 260e supports global analog standard-definition (SD) formats, including NTSC and PAL.
Add SimulStream Driver Enhancement Software (sold separately) to this video capture card and stream to multiple devices – in various formats, bit rates and resolutions – simultaneously, from a single video source. You can deliver multiple streams from a single channel in Adobe Flash, Microsoft Windows (SilverlightTM), 3GPP, or H.264 formats all at the same time.
- Low-profile form factor
- Hardware audio gain control
- Closed-caption extraction
- Cropping and bitmap overlay
- Audio loop-back for monitoring
- Customized messaging generated upon loss of video signal
- Supports Wide Screen Signaling (WSS) flag for automatic 16 x 9 capture
- Install multiple cards per chassis, or mix-and-match with other Osprey cards
- Works with popular video encoding applications
- Provides audio loop-back output
- Drivers available for Microsoft operating and Linux systems
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, and surveillance
- RoHS compliant