The ViewCast Osprey 230 Analog Video Capture Card with SimulStreamDriver Enhancement Software is designed for streaming professionals. This PCI-X analog card is suitable for broadcast professionals and global OEM systems integrators. With its composite and S-Video inputs and professional balanced audio features, it’s the card of choice for high-quality, reliable video capture.
When used with the SimulStream driver enhancement software, this card lets you feed audio and video to multiple encoders at the same time. It also allows you to create multiple streams of the same type with completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, logos, and bit rate.
The Osprey 230 Video Capture Card works with popular video capture and encoding applications to provide maximum flexibility in meeting the requirements of your unique application. The Osprey card can be used in a variety of broadcast, commercial, and industrial applications.
With the SimulStream driver enhancement software, you can individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences – all at the same time – live. With the SimulStream software, the Osprey 230 Video Capture Card empowers you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards – all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
Osprey 230 Analog Video Capture Card
- Low-profile form factor
- Supports global analog standard-definition formats, including NTSC and PAL
- Automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes frommovie frame rates to television frame rates
- Provides automatic optimization for changing motion content
- Includes logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls
- Captures full-frame video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution for maximum quality
- PCI-X compatible
- Provides audio loop-back output
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, and surveillance
- 64-bit PCI interface
- 32-bit/33 MHz PCI compatible
- 3.3 V PCI 2.3 compliant
- Comes with a low-profile bracket
SimulStreamDriver Enhancement Software
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Enables multi-format, multi-bit rate, and multi-resolution streaming, all at the same time
- Complete utilization of multi-core processors
- Maximum solution density for streaming production
- Reduced total hardware costs
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, surveillance