The ViewCast Osprey 210 Video Capture Card includes onboard analog stereo audio inputs, and is suitable for low-cost systems requiring one video input and one unbalanced audio input.
You can plug in additional Osprey 210 cards (sold separately) or mix and match with other Osprey cards whenever you need additional video and audio channels. It’s suitable for budget-conscious customers who need reliable video and audio capture performance. With this card, you can monitor audio captured with enhanced sound at lower bit rates. This card supports most video and audio APIs.
The Osprey 210 Video Capture Card is compatible with SimulStream driver enhancement software (sold separately), which empowers you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards – all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
- Full-height /short-length board
- Includes BNC composite video input via breakout cable
- Provides audio loop-back output via rear-panel headphone connection
- Supports closed-caption extraction
- Increases integration flexibility by allowing multiple cards to operate within a single PC
- Captures full-frame video at 30 fps providing full standard-definition resolution for maximum quality
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, surveillance
- 32-bit/5V PCI card
- Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
- RoHS compliant