The ViewCast Osprey 210 Video Capture Card with SimulStream Software is an excellent choice for low-cost systems requiring both video and audio input.
The Osprey 210 Video Card includes one analog SD video input via composite BNC or S-Video as well as one analog audio input via Stereo RCA or 3.5mm mini stereo. You can plug in additional Osprey 210 cards or mix and match with other Osprey cards whenever you need additional video and audio channels. It’s suitable for budget-conscious customers who need reliable video and audio capture performance. With this card, you can monitor audio capture with enhanced sound capture at lower bit rates. This card supports most video and audio APIs.
With the SimulStream driver enhancement software you can individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences live and all at the same time. Paired with the Osprey 210 Video Capture Card, the Simulstream software empowers you to deliver high-quality SD video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower bitrate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards – all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
Osprey 210 Video Capture Card
- Full-height /short-length board
- Includes BNC composite video input via breakout cable
- Provides audio loop-back output via rear-panel headphone connection
- Supports closed-caption extraction
- Increases integration flexibility by allowing multiple cards to operate within a single PC
- Captures SD video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution for maximum quality
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- 32-bit/5V PCITM card
- Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
- RoHS compliant
SimulStream Driver Enhancement Software
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Enables multi-format, multi-bit rate, and multi-resolution streaming, all at the same time
- Complete utilization of multi-core processors
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, surveillance