The Dual RDB from ART is a dual re-amping direct box that is an ideal solution for any application where stereo or dual line level signals from recording interfaces, computers, mixers, iPods, consumer audio or video machines need to be connected to XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument level inputs. The interface functions transparently with any high quality audio source.
The unit features both 1/4" TRS phone and XLR inputs, and outputs microphone or instrument levels. Two variable input level controls allow for proper level staging at the source rather than anywhere else in the signal chain. Two high-quality isolation transformers prevent ground loops from occurring when connecting various systems together.
- Dual 1/4" TRS and XLR balanced line level inputs
- Transformer isolated XLR balanced microphone level outputs
- Transformer isolated 1/4" TRS balanced instrument level outputs
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Variable level controls with mute
- Channel 2 source-selectable between Channel 1 or Channel 2 input
- Channel 2 output phase switch