The Sunwayfoto DMP-200 Multi-Purpose Rail Nodal Slide is compatible with all Arca-Swiss-style quick-release plates and is commonly used with a variety of traditional 135/120 SLR film cameras and digital SLR cameras. It can also accurately take the lens axis as the nodal point when used in panoramic photography. In close-up photography, the DMP-200 allows a large-scale back/front shifting adjustment, which can reduce time spent moving the tripod.
- Precision machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum
- Hard-anodized finish, durable and resists scratches
- Captive Knob. Knob stops at maximum opening
- Easily recognized laser-engraved scale on both sides of the Rail which would help to adjust the nodal point conveniently and accurately
- The strap mounting hole provides one more hole for fastening a strap or wrist strap, for increased comfort plus security for the lens or the camera when moving around
- Both ends of the nodal slide integrate safety-stop mounting holes. (Sunwayfoto provides safety-stop screws)