The H2O 10x26 Compact Binocular (Blue) from Bushnell has a reverse Porro prism construction with the objectives closer together than the oculars, permitting a compact and lighter binocular. The closed bridge is covered with textured, ridged, rubber armoring that is pleasing to the eye, protective of the binocular and a secure grip even when wet. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the H2O 10x26 is waterproof and fogproof for use in any aquatic environment. Boating on the ocean, canoeing on a lake or river, or hiking in the rain won't be dampened because of the weather rating of this optic.
Multi-coated lenses and premium BAK4 prism glass assure superior optics that delivers maximum light transmission and clarity. Twist-up eyecups, a dioptric ring and a large center focus knob supply comfortable, customized viewing no matter what the conditions. Porro prisms offer enhanced three-dimensional imaging, less light loss and generally sharper images.
- AAoV of 43.4°
- BAK4 Reverse Porro prisms deliver bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Large center-focus knob is easy to put your finger on even when wet
- The housing is o-ring sealed and purged with bone-dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance
- Twist-up eyecups customize these binoculars to personal preference for with or without sun or eyeglasses
- Rubber armoring with soft textured ridges ensures a secure, comfortable grip and added shock-resistance as well
- Multicoated optics reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Reverse Porro prism design places the objective lenses closer together than the oculars allowing a more compact, lighter binocular