The Mitsubishi EX320U-ST Mobile XGA Projector is a highly versatile and accommodating multimedia and data projector. It is 3D ready and features an advanced terminal group that includes an HDMI and dual PC inputs. At only 6.4 pounds (2.9kg), it's ultra-portable, yet bright enough for stationary applications.
It features Mitsubishi's BrilliantColor technology which enhances color reproduction, resulting in clear and vivid images. This unit thrives in any training situation and can be connected to a network for multiple simultaneous presentations. Many units can be run from one central location, but it also works great on its own.
The automatic subtitle function uses a built-in closed caption decoder to convert words into subtitles. The subtitles are projected onto the screen, addressing the needs of language students and hearing-impaired viewers.
Expanding on network possibilities, Mitsubishi has added Crestron RoomView to this model. You'll be able to send message displays to multiple projectors, turn units on or off and monitor total lamp usage hours. This software tightens your control over a network of projectors and will definitely save you time through added convenience and less maintenance.
The EX320U has several inputs that increase its flexibility. For high-def quality signal transmission this model offers an HDMI input. There are dual PC inputs for connecting more than one computer to a single projector, which broadens the scope of your presentation to include multiple PCs. There is a LAN terminal for linking with a network and a serial terminal for RS-232C connection. The video and S-video terminals are paired with two 3.5mm mini jack audio inputs and an RCA input. There is a monitor output and an audio output as well. The audio output allows you to run the sound through a more substantial speaker system.
- Short Throw Projection
- Using a projector in small meetings rooms used to be difficult due to insufficient projection distance. The EX320U-ST requires a mere 29.1" (74 cm) for a projection of a clear, easy-to-read screen image approximately the size of a 60" (152.4 cm) whiteboard. It can be set on the edge of a tabletop, eliminating the loss of workspace commonly caused by the need to clear a path for the projection light
- Top Loading Lamp
- A lamp replacement attachment is included to prevent the lamp from being dropped during replacement
- Long 5000 Hours Lamp Life
- Maximum lamp life in standard mode use is 3500 hours. It's an estimated life time and the lamp is to be shut off upon the arrival. Lamp life refers to the average time required for brightness to be reduced by half, and not the time specified in the warranty. Lamp service life may vary widely depending on the environment and conditions, and whether or not cleaning and other maintenance procedures are followed
- Additional Features
- Wall screen / Direct power off / BrilliantColor (6-segment color wheel) / 18-language on-screen display capable / Closed caption (CC) capable / Dual RGB input terminal / Audio pass through / Advanced network management/ 3D ready