The StudioLogic Numa Nano is an 88-key USB/MIDI keyboard controller that combines weighted, hammer-action keys with a flexible set of control features. Weighing in at only 22 lbs, it's extremely lightweight for a keyboard of its size and type.
Useful for stage or studio applications, it's equipped with a pitch bend wheel and an assignable modulation wheel. The keys transmit aftertouch, which can be assigned to a MIDI Control Change parameter, if desired. Two rear-panel inputs allow you to connect external pedals for additional control. The Numa Nano sends on all 16 MIDI channels and lets you assign any channel to any of its onboard controllers. It has four zones for splits and layers, and pressing Control Keys 3 and 4 simultaneously activates the Panic mode, which resets all MIDI data.
StudioLogic's unique "You Play" feature makes it easy to create custom velocity curves in real time, and then store them in one of 15 velocity-curve memory locations. You also get 64 memory locations for storing custom patches. The LCD display makes viewing parameters easy, and the touch-sensitive control panel facilitates quick editing.
The keyboard is USB class-compliant, making it plug-and-play with Windows and Mac systems. It's powered via the USB bus or by using the included AC adapter.
- 88-key, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Weighted, hammer-action Fatar TP/100LR keybed
- Lightweight: Only 22 lbs
- Brushed-aluminum top
- Touch-sensitive control panel
- 2 assignable control-pedal inputs
- Assignable control wheel
- Pitch-control wheel
- 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
- 4 keyboard zones for splits and layers
- 3 factory velocity curves
- 15 user-memory locations for saving velocity curves
- 64 user-memory locations for saving patches
- 2-mode operation: Edit mode facilitates patch creation and MIDI assignments; Live mode puts key performance parameters at your fingertips
- Assignable aftertouch
- Panic buttons let you reset stuck notes
- Create velocity curves in real time with "You Play" feature
- MIDI Out jack
- USB class compliant: Connect to a PC to load/save firmware updates and presets
- XP-Vista-Mac compatible-no drivers required
- Powered via USB (cable not included) or with included AC adapter