The Telefunken C12 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone Stereo Set is a matched stereo pair of the Telefunken C12 large diaphragm tube mics. The Telefunken C12 is a historic replica of the renowned AKG C12 vintage tube microphone. The Telefunken C12 features a CK12 capsule, Haufe manufactured output stage and 6072a vacuum tube, all built to original specifications. It is designed to reproduce the audio signal with the detail, clarity and character of the original C12.
The Telefunken C12 matched pair allows for stereo microphone techniques often used for recording classical music and large signal sources like orchestra, choirs, and large chamber groups. The microphones are also designed to excel in studio recordings of vocals and instruments and feature a polydirectional variable between Omni and Figure 8 polar patterns. Also included is a custom dual power supply capable of powering both microphones at one time, and a special locking flight case that will carry both sets of microphones, cables, wooden boxes, and the dual power supply.
- Historic reissue of the coveted AKG C12 tube microphone. The C12 is regarded by many as one of the finest microphones ever made.
- The new CK12 capsule is built from the original manufacturers technical specifications, and utilizes a Haufe (manufacturer of the original) output transformer built to match the original
- The 6072a tube is also built to match the original C12
- Continuously variable polar patterns
- Custom dual power supply powers both mics at once
- Locking flight case that will carry both sets of microphones, cables, wooden boxes, and the dual power supply