The Motorola SB5101U SURFboard DOCSIS 2.0 Retail Cable Modem is a powerful modem offering a high-speed data service up to 30 Mbps (upstream). Enjoy the Internet without restrictions and capitalize on the power of broadband for your benefit. A BCM 3349F-based product, it's convenient and easy to install and use. The slim enclosure saves space while also sporting a sleek look. Get hooked up with 10 / 100 BaseT Ethernet client connectivity, and enjoy IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) support. The modem features a USB port and ships with a USB cable.
LED's located on the modem's front panel indicate status and make troubleshooting easier. There are a total of five multi-color LED's: Power, Receive, Send, Online and PC Activity. Also simplifying problem-solving is the intuitive, user-friendly Internet diagnostics page. If you're having an issue, don't sweat--just check out this helpful database and you'll be well on your way to the solution.
ROHS and CEC compliant, the SB5101U comes in 100% recyclable packing materials and features a smaller PWB for a minimized environmental impact.
- High-speed data service up to 30 Mbps (upstream): Access preferred web sites quickly, easily download graphics, and experience real-time interactive computer gaming and expanded console gaming via broadband Internet access
- DOCSIS / Euro-DOCSIS 2.0 technology offers up to 3x upstream capacity of DOCSIS / Euro-DOCSIS 1.0 / 1.1
- BCM 3349F-based
- Convenient and easy to install and use: Simply connect coaxial cable to modem via existing cable outlet, then connect modem to PC through Ethernet or USB. Should you require assistance, you can pick up the optional Installation Assistant program on CD-ROM (not included) to use as a guide
- Slim enclosure saves space while also sporting a sleek look
- Get hooked up with 10 / 100 BaseT Ethernet client connectivity
- Supports up to 63 computers on a single Internet connection (requires additional networking hardware - not included)
- Enjoy IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) support
- Remote configuration and monitoring from headend using SNMP, TFTP
- Always on and always connected, facilitating fast, easy high-speed Internet services for browsing, downloads, work, shopping, gaming and email communications
- Features a USB port and ships with a USB cable, as well as an Ethernet cable
- High reliability: Annual field failure rate of lower than 0.2%
- LED's located on the modem's front panel indicate status and make troubleshooting easier. Total of five: Power, Receive, Send, Online and PC Activity
- Intuitive, user-friendly Internet diagnostics page
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Unix platforms
- ROHS and CEC compliant
- Comes in 100% recyclable packing materials
- Features a smaller PWB for a minimized environmental impact
- Optional multi-language User Guide via World Wide Web, CD-ROM (not included)