The Orros 8x42 8420 Binocular from Vanguard offers a larger objective size for greater light gathering ability, allowing binocular glassing during the twilight hours of dusk or dawn when wildlife is more likely to be out and viewable. Overcast weather, be it rain, drizzle or fog, need not be a concern either. This optic is o-ring sealed making it waterproof and fogproof and the protective rubber armoring is textured for a slip-proof grip even when wet. And if its snow that is of concern, the large centered focus knob is a comfortable mechanism even with gloves on. Don't be concerned about the optics. BAK4 roof prisms and fully multi-coated lenses ensure optimum seeing with color fidelity, clarity and brightness. The dioptric ring adjustment furnishes individualized eye customization, lessening eye fatigue during long viewing sessions. The futuristic and visually pleasing closed-bridge has a distinctly diagonal design architected into the bridge. A sharp looking Vanguard carrying pouch is tossed into this plethora of features.
- AAoV of 49.8°
- O-ring sealed provides waterproof and fogproof protection
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Textured rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Right eye diopter allows individual eye customization for less eye fatigue and longer viewing sessions
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain