DeEsser TDM from Waves is a plug-in used to reduce excess sibilance ("ess" and "shh" sounds) from vocal tracks. Inspired by vintage gear for precision de-essing and high frequency limiting, the plug-in delivers smooth and natural output without complicated adjustments.
Note! Requires iLok if one is not already present on the system.
- Sharp side-chain filters
- Wide-band or split compression modes
- Audio or side-chain monitoring
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Mono and stereo components
- Audio - split or wideband modes
- Frequency - 2 kHz to 16 kHz cutoff frequency for the side-chain filter
- Side-Chain Filter Type - high-pass or band-pass
- Monitor - audio or side-chain
- Threshold - -80 dB to 0 dB integrated with the input energy meter
- Attenuation Meter - -30 dB to 0 dB with peak hold indicator
- Output Meter - -30 dB to 0 dB with peak hold indicator