The brown Trophy Cam HD Trail Camera from Bushnell is designed to capture wildlife in excellent detail, regardless of the weather or shooting conditions. Featuring HD video, Field Scan 2X, and one-year of battery life, using the Trophy Cam HD is an easy way to see what's going on outside while you are away.
You can expect brighter and sharper nighttime images, from up to 60' away, due to the incorporation of 32 LEDs into the Night Vision Flash. Whether game wanders into view and sets off the live trigger, or comes along during one of the two Field Scan 2X time-lapse intervals, Trophy Cam HD will have no trouble capturing them at any time in the day.
With a trigger speed of 0.6 seconds, intervals of one minute to an hour, and the introduction of Field Scan 2X you will easily be able to cover key times in the day, without missing out on the action. Within a fraction of a second the camera will have been triggered and the game captured in a photo or HD Video.
To maximize the consistency of photo and video capture in all conditions, the Trophy Cam HD is weatherproof, and has an Auto Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor that automatically regulates sensitivity based on the surrounding temperature. The PIR can also be adjusted manually between low, medium, and high sensitivities.
Date, time, moon phase, and temperature stamps allow more data to be compiled on the weather conditions--giving you better, more detailed information on what kind of conditions bring wildlife into the area. While GPS Geotag records GPS coordinates to aid in tracking.
Whether you're tracking down that big buck, or simply an outdoor enthusiast, the Trophy Cam HD is designed to be detailed, fast, and easy to use--helping you find what you're after.
- Image and Video Quality
- Capture the action in excellent quality and detail with 8MP full color images, and 1280 x 720p HD video--at clip lengths of up to 60 seconds at a time.
- Hyper Night Vision
- The Night Vision Flash's 32 LEDs capture subjects at night as far as 60' away.
- Daylight Autosensor
- The camera is also equipped with an auto filter switch that adjusts for daytime color images and movies, or night vision images and movies.
- Adjustable PIR
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor is manually and automatically adjustable between low, medium, high, and auto. It requires infrared energy and motion to trip the sensor, within a distance of 45'. Auto PIR automatically regulates sensitivity based on temperature.
- Adjustable Image Modes
- Programmable trigger intervals allow you to choose the delay between images, from one second up to 60 minutes. The multi-image mode captures one to three images per trigger, which can fire at a trigger speed of 0.6 seconds.
- Field Scan 2X
- With two available time slots you can set the Trophy Cam HD to watch for movement at two different time intervals, covering the best times of the day to capture wildlife, and providing the widest viewing area possible.
- Although not completely waterproof, the Trophy Cam HD has been designed to prevent rain from soaking in. It also has an operational temperature range of -5° to 140° F.
- Battery Life
- Runs up to one year on one set of (4 - 8) "AA" batteries.
- Image Stamps and Geotag
- Stamp images with a number of data points, including date, time, moon phase, and temperature. GPS Geotag automatically embeds each image with GPS coordinates for optimum tracking as well.
- An SD card slot allows up to 32 GB of storage.