The X-8 Trail Camera from Bushnell is designed to efficiently capture wildlife and game in full-color photos and videos--whether you are a budget-conscious hunter, or wildlife enthusiast. Featuring adjustable image resolutions, Field Scan Time-Lapse technology, and nine-months of battery life, using the X-8 Field Camera is an easy way to see went on outside while you were away.
Due to the 36 LEDs of the Night Vision Flash, you can expect brighter and sharper nighttime images from up to 45' away. When the wildlife wanders into view and sets off the live trigger, or comes along during the programmed time-lapse interval, the X-8 will have no trouble capturing them at any time, day or night.
The PIR motion sensor features a trigger speed of 1 second, and can be programmed to wait for a select period of time from 1 sec to 10 min in between shots while an animal remains in range. Set up the camera and walk away knowing you will capture anything that comes by the X-8.
To maximize the convenience and consistency of photo and video capture in all conditions, the Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor can be adjusted manually between low, medium, and high sensitivities. The image sensor can be adjusted between 2.0, 4.0, or 6.0MP to provide either greater image quality, or a greater image quantity--providing extra room in your SD memory card if the image quality is lowered.
Date, time, moon phase, and temperature stamps allow more data to be compiled--giving you better, more detailed information on what kind of conditions bring wildlife into the area.
Whether you're tracking down that big buck, or want to capture wildlife on camera, the X-8 is designed to be fast, affordable, and easy to use--helping you find what you're after with little investment and hassle.
- Adjustable Image Quality
- Capture the action in excellent quality and detail with 6.0 MP full color images, or lower the resolution to 2.0 or 4.0 MP--and greatly increase the number of images that can be taken.
- Hyper Night Vision
- The Night Vision Flash's 36 LEDs capture subjects at night as far as 45' away.
- Daylight Autosensor
- The camera is also equipped with an auto filter switch that adjusts for daytime or night vision images and videos.
- Adjustable PIR Motion Sensor
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor is manually adjustable between low, medium, and high sensitivity. It requires infrared energy and motion to trip the sensor, within a distance of 45'.
- Motion Trigger
- The PIR motion sensor features a trigger speed of 1 second, and can be programmed to wait for a select period of time from 1 sec to 10 min in between shots while an animal remains in range
- Adjustable Image Modes
- The multi-image mode captures one to three images per trigger
- Field Scan Time-Lapse
- With Field Scan you can pattern game, and expand coverage beyond the normal sensor range--while the live trigger will always capture anything before, after, or during the set interval. Choose intervals between 1 and 60 min, and later, make a video out of these images to show change over time
- Temperature Range
- Although not completely waterproof, the X-8 Trail Camera has been designed to operate within a temperature range of -5° to 140° F.
- Battery Life
- Runs up to nine months on one set of (8) "AA" batteries.
- Image Stamps
- Stamp images with a number of data points, including date, time, moon phase, and temperature.
- An SD card slot allows up to 32 GB of storage.