The Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (25') is a studio-quality cable for connecting mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces and recorders; or to be used in any other application where XLR connectivity is required. The cable is engineered to be both quiet and durable, and is well-suited for critical recording and broadcast situations.
Studio Elite 4000 Series cables are made from 24 AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. A 98% braided outer shield makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrix XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.
- 98% braided shield offers protection from EMI and RFI noise.
- Twin-conductive PVC inner shielding provides 100% coverage of the core conductor. It helps keep the cable's signal from radiating and affecting nearby cables, and also helps prevent external EMI from penetrating to the cable's core.
- 24 AWG oxygen-free stranded copper inner core provides the best possible conductivity.
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise.
- All solder points shrink-wrapped for protection.
- Neutrik XX silver connectors offer high conductivity.
- Cast zinc shell and chuck style strain relief.