The Canon VB-M40 Day / Night PTZ IP Security Camera comes with advanced video analytics features to increase the effectiveness of your video surveillance system.
The camera’s wide pan (340°) and tilt (100°) range and 20x optical zoom make it ideal for surveillance of large areas including transportation centers, educational institutions, medical facilities, sports arenas, museums, and other public venues. Equipped with a 1.3 MP CMOS Sensor and an IR cut off filter, the PTZ camera boasts optimum imagery at all times of the day and night. Both MPEG and H.264 video compression formats are supported, so you get simultaneous transmission of high quality images (up to 1280 x 960) as well as bandwidth saving codec.
The VB-M40 Day / Night Camera comes packed with advanced features that enhance its functionality. Its on-board video analytics functions detect when an object is moved, removed or even abandoned in its monitoring area. Additionally, the camera can also instantly alert you in case of tampering or any loud sounds in the vicinity. You can set up the camera to automatically record, send an email, and even upload videos to a specific server in case of an intrusion.
- Extensive pan (340°) and tilt (100°) movements for continuous viewing of the subject
- 55.4° wide angle lens and 20x optical zoom to cover a wider viewing area
- DiG!C NET processor for smooth high-quality footage transmission
- 1.3 MP CMOS sensor ensures that images remain well-defined both day and night and in poor lighting situations
- Brilliant low-light performance (color video down to 0.03 lux and B/W video down to 0.001 lux)
- Advanced-algorithm Auto Focus for accurate focusing even in low-light and haze
- IR cut off filter and Smart Shade Control to obtain true-to-life color footage
- On-board video analytics feature detects and notifies the user when an object in its viewing area is moved, removed or even abandoned
- Sends alerts in case of tampering or any loud sounds in the vicinity
- Records automatically, sends an email, and even uploads videos to a specific target location in the server in case of an intrusion
- Supports 2-way audio monitoring to communicate with visitors or trespassers
- Privacy mask function to block selected areas of the camera's view
- Electronic image stabilization minimizes blur in case of vibration
- Conforms to the ONVIF network-interface standard to ensure interoperability between products irrespective of their manufacturers