The Canon VB-M600VE Fixed Vandal-Resistant Network Dome Camera features an IP66-rated polycarbonate/aluminum housing that is vandal resistant from all angles, making it ideal for installation in areas where the camera might be subjected to abuse. In case of vandalism, the damping mechanism in the camera retracts the lens up to 15 mm to protect it from damage while providing blur-free images.
The camera’s wide pan (350°) and tilt (150°) range and 3x optical zoom lens are suitable for monitoring large areas. It is ideal for installation in educational and financial institutions, train stations, bus stops, correctional facilities, shopping malls and elevators.
Another unique feature of this camera is the Easy Setup PTRZ Tool with special motors for adjusting the camera's PTZ movements from a remote location. This way the installer can set up the camera in a suitable location and then adjust it remotely to cover the exact surveillance area.
Equipped with a 1.3 MP CMOS sensor and an IR cut off filter, the PTZ camera boasts optimum imagery at all times of the day and night. Both MPEG and H.264 video compression formats are supported, so you get simultaneous transmission of high-quality images (up to 1280 x 960) as well as bandwidth saving codec.
The VB-M600VE Fixed Vandal-Resistant Camera comes packed with advanced monitoring features that enhance its functionality. Its on-board video analytics functions detect when an object is moved, removed or even abandoned in its monitoring area. Additionally, the camera can also instantly alert you in case of tampering or any loud sounds in the vicinity. You can set up the camera to automatically record, send an email, and even upload videos to a specific server in case of an intrusion.
Note! A speaker, if desired, needs to be purchased separately.
- Vandal-resistant from all angles and IP66-rated for outdoor use
- Extensive pan (350°) and tilt (150°) movements for continuous viewing of the subject
- 101.2° wide angle lens and 3x optical zoom to cover a wider viewing area
- Easy Setup PTRZ Tool for remotely adjusting the camera's movements, zoom and focus after installation
- DiG!C NET processor for smooth high-quality footage transmission
- 1.3 MP CMOS sensor ensures that images remain well-defined both day and night and in poor lighting situations
- Brilliant low-light performance (color video down to 0.018 lux and B/W video down to 0.001 lux)
- IR cut off filter and Smart Shade Control to obtain true-to-life color footage
- On-board video analytics feature detects and notifies the user when an object in its viewing area is moved, removed or even abandoned
- Sends alerts in case of camera tampering or any loud sounds in the vicinity
- Records automatically, sends an email, and even uploads videos to a specific target location in the server in case of an intrusion
- Supports 2-way audio monitoring to communicate with visitors or trespassers
- Conforms to the ONVIF network-interface standard to ensure interoperability between products irrespective of their manufacturers